Vanrick Architecture was established in 2009 and is based in Roodekrans, West Rand, South Africa.
Under the classification of SACAP and SAIAT, we are known as Professional Architectural Technologists.
With more than 10 years experience as an independent practice, we can confidently produce and execute the majority of projects and also do Joint Ventures with other professionals.
We take pride in our architectural designs and our main goal is to implement a high standard of architecture to suit the requirements of the client. Whether the project is a new building or an addition/alteration, we approach the design process and creative implementation with due diligence .
MEET OUR TEAM
The People that makes our company work:
Vanrick Architecture specializes in a variety of architectural services such as:
- New custom designed houses to fit the client’s needs and lifestyle.
- New custom designed developments and offices.
- “Spec” house design to fit the client’s investment needs.
- Additions and Alterations to an existing structure as well as measuring up the existing structure.
- High-Quality 3-Dimensional renderings of external and internal architecture. (Still images, animations, Vr Objects and Panoramic views)
- Updating previously illegal building work with As-Built” drawings where a new property owner bought the stand and the plans are not up to date.
Additional services that consist of: (Deemed to satisfied designs)
- Fenestration Calculations
- Energy Consumption Calculations,
- R-Value Insulation systems,
- Hot and Cold water reticulation
Other Related Services:
- Marketing Billboards and Advertisements
- In-house Council Facilitation.
- Architectural Consultation (Virtual or Actual consultations)
Our Standard drawing set consist of:
- Site Plan and/or Site Development Plan
- Floor Plans
- Roof plan
- Door and Windows Schedules
- Area diagram and Town-planning calculations
- Fenestration calculations
- Electrical layouts & Electrical Consumption Calculations
- Hot and Cold water reticulation plan
All architectural work undertaken will be subject to the signing of the Client/Architectural agreement. (In the event of an Client/Technologist agreement not signed as a hard copy, signing the plans on council submission will be cross-referenced to the standard Client/Technologist agreement as presented on the home page of this website.)
Our Contract Drawings (Municipality/Tendering/Construction) are done in with due diligence and consists of the following:
• Site Plan and/or Site Development Plan
• Floor Plans
• Roof plan
• Sections & Elevations
• Door and Windows Schedules
• Area diagram and Town-planning calculations
• Fenestration calculations
• Electrical layouts & Electrical Consumption Calculations
• Hot and Cold water reticulation plan
Mobile: +27 82 210 7229
Landline: +27 11 764 1966
Fax: 011 624 1719
ADMIN & ACCOUNTS:
Landline: +27 10 597 6657 (Voip)